From the Heartland of Pure Ceylon Tea directly to your Cup
Planned and systematic activities implemented in our system which provides the quality output by preventing errors and losses. Ceylon Fresh Teas (Pvt.) Ltd. fully committed to comply with the food safety requirements stipulated by our customers as well as applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Tour initiatives to ensure quality also extends to the highest standards in hygiene, blending and packaging, by our in house specialists to deliver consistent quality of tea as per the standards laid down for our brand, which cater to the specific requirements of each target market all over the world.
To fulfill those customer commitments, there is some internationally acceptable certification we obtained;
- ISO 22000:2005 for Blending and Packing teas in bulk and packets
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) applicable to primary food processing facilities in blending and packing teas in bulk and packets
- HACCP Codex Alimentarius
- Iran GMP Certificate
The company adopted new strategies during its period of development and growth. According to the customer demands and requirements upgrade the product quality. With success by maintaining quality, there are some remarks in our path.
- Gold award for large category Bulk Tea Exports for year 2007
- Gold award for Tea Value Added large category in 2009
- Gold award for Tea Bulk sector large category in 2009